Friday, February 20, 2009

My Latest Project

So, in attempts to be more crafty I have taken up sewing. This is the bag I made for my dear friend, Jessica, who is going to have a baby boy any day now! I'm so excited for her and her little fam, what lucky kids to have such a great mom!

While I was busy crafting away, Ashton also got busy - Cutting his HAIR! I was a bit shocked to find him snipping away at his hair like it was nobodies business, but I have to take some credit, I did give him the scissors! Now he's sporting a buzzed head...

3 comments:

Sarah C said...

I am totally impressed by your many talents.

Johnny and Kaley said...

You are so talented and it looks like your son is pretty crafty with scissors too.

Jessica said...

Oops... Sorry Ashton lost his hair while you made my bag! I can't tell you HOW MANY compliments I get on that bag. Lots of people ask where I got it. I'm sure you could sell them if you wanted. I'll carry your card and you'd be a millionaire in days.