Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December Recap

So - the month is almost over and I've failed to post about our fun month. December is always so much fun, and this year was no exception! Here are some of the fun things we've been up to this month...


The kids love to 'horse' around with their dad - Is Ashton calling in some backup?
My dad's work throws a party at the bowling alley/movie theater every Christmas and the kids had a blast! It was Jocelynn's first time bowling and she loved it, she beat me! Ashton is an awesome bowler, he is so silly!
Jocelynn has taken to wearing a coat in the house. Coats are very practical in Rexburg, but I'm not sure they are that helpful when making lasagna.
Our chicken children! Jocelynn loves to feed the ducks, but Ashton is very scared of them, so they sit on the car and toss the food to them.
Jocelynn fell off the car into that pack of crazed feeding ducks and all she had to say about it was, "QUACK QUACK!" I'm glad I got to her in time, I'm sure if given the chance they would have devoured her as fast as you can say, "Bread crumbs!"

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

I love the pictures of the kids sitting on the car to feed the ducks. That is so cute.