Joc has killer fashion sense. This morning she decided to try wearing her pj's with both legs in one hole, which makes for a mock "mini." She paired that with Ashton's Cars snow boots, quite classy I'd say!
Joc is exploring the talking world, which is pretty funny most of the time. Today I told her, "You're gorgeous," and she repeated it back to me. She's kindof like our own parrot, but it's always nice to hear a compliment, so we won't complain. She's kinda clumsy too! (Like her mom)Jocelynn is also atepmting to potty train herself. Not because Mom doesn't want to, but because everything Mom says is complete rubbish, and she's smarter than Mom anyways, so she can do it on her own. She usually just takes off her pants, pulls her diaper off and yells, "Barbage!" then goes and does her duty on the potty.
Jocelynn's most recent fav is to jump into the bathtub with "Brubur" when we aren't looking. Yeah, she gets you all fooled that things are calming down, getting ready for some shut eye, then SPLASH! She's in the tub with her nice clean diaper and jammies! Ashton thinks she is hilarious, Mom and Dad on the other hand don't agree...
And then finally... Bedtime! See those smiles - happy kids, happy mom, even with all the craziness! Even though she can make us crazy, she mostly makes us laugh, our little family wouldn't be much without her! Just wait to see what a day with her mentor and "Brubur" brings!

4 comments:
Holy smokes! I'm so glad you found me! How are you??? Your family is beautiful and your children are adorable. This will be a fun and great way to stay in better contact and I can keep up on you and your family. Yeah!!
She is cute! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in ages!! Crazy!--Jake and Heather
Awww. You guys are sooo cute. We miss you so much. I am glad you are doing well. Your children are growing up so fast.
You have a lot of patience, and still manage to get things done, good for you. Good thing Ashton is so cute, he can pull off a buzz cut.
Post a Comment