Roger and I met in the summer of 2005 and were married Dec. 30, 2005 in the Idaho Falls Temple. Now, 3 years and 2 kids later we are still having fun, trying to stay sane. Ashton and Jocelynn and the best little kids anyone could ask for, and they are the center of our world.
- Ashton, "Mom, are you always going to be big?" 12.10.08 - Mom says, "Ashton, you're a dirty rat!" Ashton says, "No! I'm a clean rat!" He has no objection to the rat part! 12.10.08 - While waiting for Roger to get in the car, Ashton asked Joc to give him her toy, she did, he said "thank you" and she said "Yo wo wo" (translation, "Your welcome!") 11.21.08 - Today at dinner Ashton says, "Mom- I need new teeth, these ones are getting kinda old." Sorry pal, not possible! 11.19.08
1 comment:
Wow. That looks like a really fun Christmas.
Post a Comment