Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simply Wonderful

So - I just found this awesome site, www.everydayfoodstorage.net It is full of helpful hints and ideas about everything from food storage to the best cookie recipes ever! The information is great, she even gives her "top secret" tips for getting dinner on the table, which were very helpful for me! Anyways - just wanted to pass on the good word!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

SWEET! Where would I be without you Krista?!

Karli said...

Hey Krista-Saw your blog through Courtney's site. It's so cute! How are you guys? If you'd like an invite to our blog, send me an e-mail at: karli_jo77@hotmail.com, and I'll get one sent out to you. Saw Ashton a couple weeks ago when he was visiting-he's so dang cute and growing up so fast! And, Jocelyn is darling too. Hope you are doing well!

munks said...

your family pictures are so cute. You have such a cute little family.