Friday, February 20, 2009

This one's for you Grandma Val!

So - when Ashton was two he was obsessed with Finding Nemo, which included watching it somewhere near a million times a day and playing with all of the accompanying toys. That stage passed, but now we have someone new to carry on the fad. Ashton wore these pj's his grandma Val made until they were highwaters and barely buttoned. When it was time to pass them down Joc discovered them. Now, since they were 'bruburs' they are now officially her favorite. This is her relaxing one night watching her 'ish momie' (aka fish movie) Since I took a pic of Joc, Ashton needed one too - He decided to show his muscles, which I think is hilarious! He's already a little man! (I seriously think we have a pic of Rog in this exact pose when he was like 20 - scary!)

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

I love the "muscle" picture. Your children are so cute.

Colleen said...

This is so cute!