Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ashton's Funnies

So the last couple days Ashton has been truly hilarious, or maybe I'm just listening better - Here are some examples:
  • The other night Joc and I were playing with her baby doll and I asked her what it's name is, Ashton jumped in and says, "Oh! I know! My favorite name...The one you call me! Ashton!"
  • Then, yesterday the kids were dancing around to so really crazy (annoying) music and Ashton did a crazy move (normal for him) and says, "Mom - did you see that? It's pretty silly! I learned it from ME!"
  • And today we were walking into the house and he looks at our flower garden and says - "Look, Mom! Bananas! I never knew we were growing bananas! That's actually silly! Why are there bananas in the ground?" Even after I explained to him that they were just Mommy's flowers that were beginning to grow he didn't beleive me, obviously my intellegence isn't near that of my four year olds!

So - as you can see, he's pretty funny - the best part is that he really never knows what he is saying is so cute. Precious!

5 comments:

Jace, Jessica and Embree said...

that is so funny! he is so cute and has some really off the wall and amazing comments it is fun to watch and listen as they grow up

Bret and Charise Miller said...

I so glad you found me! I was thinkin about you guys and how things were goin. Your kids are so cute. They are getting so big. I can't believe Jocelyn is talking. You had her right after we moved in. Time goes by so fast. We miss you guys and Rexburg!

Bret and Charise Miller said...

Sorry i spelled Jocelynn wrong

Jessica said...

So funny Krista! What a treasure that you are keeping track of all that he is saying. What a fun guy!

Katy said...

Hi Krista. :) I just now saw the comment you left on my blog back in January. Sorry - I don't check it often. Nor do I update it often.
It was good to see you last weekend. You look good...and tired. :) Ashton and Jocelynn are so precious. I enjoyed reading (on your blog) about the things Ashton is saying. Mmm. I love being a Mom. :)
Take care, Krista. And, thanks for saying hi. :)
Love,
Katy