Ryker James Jephson was born March 4 at 12:29 pm. He was 8lbs 9oz and 21.5 inches long. He is a great little guy - does all the normal baby stuff! Joc and Ashton are so excited to have him home, and he likes them too!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Baby RYKER!
Ryker James Jephson was born March 4 at 12:29 pm. He was 8lbs 9oz and 21.5 inches long. He is a great little guy - does all the normal baby stuff! Joc and Ashton are so excited to have him home, and he likes them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So glad that he's here! It's great to see pictures of him! We are glad he's home and doing good! Can't wait to meet him!
I didn't even know you were pregnant! I'm hoping to go into labor anytime this week so we'll have baby boys close together which will be fun! Hope things are well-you are a cute family!
Krista!!! He's adorable!!! What a big boy! I'm so excited for you guys! You guys should take a trip out to San Diego... that would be so much fun! ;) Congrats!
congratulations! how exciting! i hope you're feeling good and getting some sleep.
Congratulations!!! He is so cute! You have an adorable family.
Krista and Roger he is absolutely adorable. Congradulations! We look forward to meeting the little one.
PS I love the name. It was one I had on my list, but Aaron vetoed. I think it fits him perfectly.
Post a Comment