


My great friend Mandy took these pictures of Ryker on Saturday - I think she did AWESOME! He's been such a sweet little guy...


My great friend Mandy took these pictures of Ryker on Saturday - I think she did AWESOME! He's been such a sweet little guy...
6 comments:
super cute Krista! We had our baby boy, Beckham, last Friday and there is just something about a newborn, isn't there? Our photo shoot is next Tuesday. Ryker is beautiful! Hope you are feeling good and adjusting to life with three!
Krista soo cute!!! Good job Mandy!! what a sweet little guy!
I didn't even know you were having a baby. Congrats, he is adorable!!!
Congratulations! Ryker is so cute.
He is a DREAM! ~Jessica W.
Wow THREE!!! Congratulations! He is absolutly adorable just like the rest of your family. Good luck with the new addition.
Post a Comment